2015 Legislative Faith Summits
As people of faith, we strive to create a state God envisions for us – a place where all people can thrive and live with dignity. This legislative session, members of ISAIAH congregations have been visiting their legislators, testifying in committee hearings and urging our state and community leaders to make children, families, and communities the center of their decisions.
We are also conducting a series of ISAIAH Faith Summits, in which congregations throughout Minnesota are inviting their local legislators to meet with them for a dialogue about our shared values of dignity, inclusion, equity and redemption. We are asking them how they will use the legislative session to work to make our families more secure and our communities whole.
As people of faith, we believe that our elected leaders can build a more just and equitable Minnesota with innovative thinking and courageous action.
Below you’ll find a list of scheduled Faith Summits and who to contact if you’d like more information about a particular meeting.
- February 22, St. Dominic’s Catholic Church, Northfield (email@example.com)
- February 28, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Willmar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 1, Ascension Catholic Church, Minneapolis (email@example.com)
- March 15, St. Mark’s Catholic Church, Shakopee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 21, First Lutheran Church, St. Peter (email@example.com)
- March 24, First Presbyterian Church, St. Cloud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 12, Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, Moorhead (email@example.com)
- April 12, Guardian Angels Catholic Church, Woodbury (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 19, St. Odilia Catholic Church, Shoreview (email@example.com)
- April 19, United Church in Christ, New Brighton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 20, St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis (email@example.com)
- April 28, Church TBD, Chaska (firstname.lastname@example.org)