Prophetic Voices is a movement to create a more just and abundant Minnesota where everyone can thrive. The campaign equips people of faith with resources and training to communicate, connect, and advocate.
Prophetic Voices participants address concrete issues that will benefit our communities and work together to reclaim our democracy for the common good. And we will be strengthened and encouraged by God’s prophetic call to service.
We believe that God calls us to:
- HONOR the abundant gifts God has given us.
- REPAIR that which is broken.
- CREATE shared prosperity, wholeness and health for ALL people.
- ACT on our belief that we are ALL God’s children.
- TRANSFORM ourselves and our communities.
As people of faith, we are increasingly aware that we need to act collectively to transform our state into healthy communities where all can thrive. We begin with a central set of questions.
Will our leaders and policy help:
- CREATE racial equity in our state?
- UNITE us rather than divide us?
- CREATE prosperity for all rather than concentrating wealth?
- EXPAND participation and power in public decision making?
- MOVE us from gridlock into working together creatively?