ISAIAH is a vehicle for congregations, clergy, and people of faith to act collectively and powerfully towards racial and economic equity in the state of Minnesota.
ISAIAH holds the following faith-based values:
• We believe that leadership development unites and allows people to take powerful steps to improve the quality of our community.
• We value ethnic and religious diversity in communities and sees this diversity as enriching and healthy.
• We believe in the power of acting collectively in ways that are consistent with our faith values and principles of democracy.
• We believe that all people have the ability to co-create our environment.
• We believe in the possibility of transforming people, our public institutions and culture.